Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions and Warranty provisions apply to all orders placed with WW Displays, Inc. and its divisions WW Pedestals and WW Speaker Cabinets. Any reference in these Terms & Conditions to WW Displays shall be deemed to include WW Pedestals and WW Speaker Cabinets.
- Payment terms & late fees: For non-credit card orders, standard payment terms are net 15 days. Past due amounts are subject to a late charge of 18% per annum.
- Order changes, cancellations and returns: Orders may be changed or canceled before the start of manufacturing unless non-inventoried materials have been ordered. Once manufacturing begins or materials are ordered, orders may not be changed or canceled without the consent of WW Displays. All products are manufactured to order and may not be returned. All sales are final except for the warranty provisions stated below that relate to repairs and replacements.
- Damaged goods: When your product arrives, promptly inspect all packaging. If there is visible damage to any packaging, please photograph the packaging before opening it and removing the contents. If there is any damage to product, please photograph the product and email the photographs of both the product and packaging to email@example.com. Do not discard any packaging if the product is damaged, WW Displays will file a claim with its shipping company and will need the packaging. If you select your own shipper, you will be responsible for any goods damaged in shipment.
- Warranty Provisions & Remedies: WW Displays will repair or replace any product due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment to the customer or, at the option of WW Displays, refund the purchase price to the customer as the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy.
Customers are responsible for returning any product under Warranty. Please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number at (847) 566-6979 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions that are not considered defects entitled to repair or replacement are listed below by product type:
- All Tee-nuts installed in home audio speaker cabinets are installed, screwed in from the back and 100% tested with the correct screws. The correct screws are installed in every tee-nut prior to shipment so that you do not have to search for hardware. Tee-nuts can be damaged by over-tightening screws or general mishandling. Tee-nut repairs are the responsbility of the customer and are specifically excluded from this Warranty.
For pro-audio speaker cabinets, tee-nuts are 100% tested after installation. Pro-audio tee-nuts are not screwed in from the back side in order to allow field repair. Tee-nut repairs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Products that do not match the color, wood veneer or style of a customer’s furniture, home or office decorations.
- Color variation between products due to natural variation in wood and other materials. Products can exhibit color variation even if they are built out of the same materials at the same time.
- Wood products darkening over time due to tannins in the wood or laminate and painted pedestals fading from exposure to light.
- Product colors that differ from photographs shown on the WW Displays, WW Pedestals and WW Speaker Cabinet web-sites. Due to variation between computer monitors, color printers and ambient lighting, the color represented on an image may not match the products actual appearance in your location. If you have any concerns, please request wood color samples so that you can review a physical sample in the location in which you plan to use the product.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, Earthquake, external causes.
- Damage caused by any modification or alteration to any product after it is shipped by WW Displays or its divisions.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken material arising after delivery of the product to the customer.
- Damage caused by climatic conditions such as temperature, humidity, water exposure, ultraviolet light and wood shrinkage common to wood products.
- Any variation in the finish caused by naturally occurring variation in wood veneer, solid wood stock, paint and laminate.
- Product Safety And Disclaimer Of Consequential Damages. WW Displays designs its products for normal residential and commercial use. Since products can be used for many different purposes to support many different items and uses, customers are advised to carefully assess the safety as to where and how they are using these products. Tall narrow items can create a tip hazard if they are placed on soft surfaces or overloaded with items. Items can be knocked over if people walk into them or children push against them. Products can wobble on uneven floors and items displayed can fall off unless they are secured. Given the diverse use of products, it is the customer’s responsibility to take reasonable precautions, including the physical anchoring of items being displayed when necessary, to protect people, pets and property. In order to protect WW Displays and its divisions from risks associated with how your product, WW Displays is making the following disclaimer:
WW DISPLAYS, INC. MAKES NO AGREEMENTS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, EXCEPT THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN WW DISPLAYS, INC. TERMS & CONDIITONS. THE PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER SUCH WARRANTIES WERE MADE BEFORE OR AFTER THE PLACEMENT OF AN ORDER, EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH IN THE WW DISPLAYS TERMS & CONDITIONS. WW DISPLAYS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR INTERRUPTION OF PERSONAL USE OF ANY PEDESTAL FOR ANY CAUSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL WW DISPLAYS, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, PHYSICAL INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE.
IN STATES AND OR JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This warning is being given as part of WW Displays effort to comply with "Proposition 65". This warning does not mean that WW Displays products will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. WW Displays believes that its products are not harmful when used as designed, and WW Displays relies on its suppliers to provide materials, finishes and components that comply with Proposition 65. Due to the variety of products offered and the materials, components and finishes used, it would be cost prohibitive for WW Displays to test every product for the presence of chemicals listed under Proposition 65. As a result of the steep penalties and because there is no penalty for providing an unnecessary warning, WW Displays has decided to provide the Proposition 65 notice to you.
For more information about Proposition 65 please visit:
- Credit Card & Other Information. Credit card orders placed on WW Displays websites are processed through PayPal and subject to PayPal’s security procedures. WW Displays does not receive credit card information from PayPal.
In order to provide you with tracking information on your delivery, WW Displays may provide, when authorized, your email address to FEDEX or the common carrier handling the delivery.
WW Display does not sell customer information to third parties.
- Disputes & Arbitration. All disputes between WW Displays and its customers shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration panel shall consist of a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted in the City of Chicago, State of Illinois. The parties shall not arbitrate the following disputes: 1) disputes in which injunctive relief is sought; and 2) disputes involving third parties not bound by an arbitration agreement unless all third parties consent to binding arbitration under the Act.
- Governing Law. All orders received by WW Displays shall be governed, construed, applied and enforced in accordance with the law of Illinois.
- Severability. If any of the above referenced Terms & Conditions, or its application to any person or circumstance, shall be found invalid, illegal, or unenforceable to any extent, the remaining Terms & Conditions shall not be affected, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.